- Lifetime coverage and protection
- Return of mortal remains when you are 75 miles or more away from your legal residence, anywhere in the world
- We will provide a selected, licensed funeral home to care for the deceased
- We will arrange everything for the preparation of the deceased before transport (including embalming or cremation if necessary for lawful transportation).
- Arranging for the transportation of the deceased to the selected licensed funeral home
- Keep you up to date as the deceased is shipped to the selected, licensed receiving funeral home
- No claim forms, no deductions, no age limits, no health questions
- No transport dollar limits
- Provide all documents including customs documents or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world
The Fine Print
- Primary residence needs to be in the continental United States, where at least 180 days is spent per year.
- If a Sepio Guard Service Agreement is purchased while away from the primary residence, the coverage does not begin until member returns to their primary residence.
- If a member who is paying their Sepio Guard Service Agreement off over 12 months passes away, the remaining payments are forgiven, and the member receives the full benefit.
- If you haven’t selected a funeral home before death, we will help your family members choose one for you.
- You may terminate this agreement and get a full
refund at any time within 30 days of the date you entered into this agreement.
Thank you to Spencer and his team. They managed a very tough life event for my family with comfort, care, and patience. Their attention to every detail was excellent. They thought of things or took care of things our family had not even considered.
The day of the service Spencer and his team were professional and anticipated every need my family had. They take care of families at a very emotional time in their life and I would not have anyone else by your side but Skorupski. Thank you for the 5 star service.