Skorupski Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services supports our troops and respect the sacrifices made by veterans and their families. The men and women who serve our country represent the very best of all of us, and through their courage and commitment, they keep our nation safe and free.
We are honored to help families of veterans, working to ensure that all veterans receive the honors earned through their service. We offer funerals with military honors, coordination of earned benefits, and special cemetery discounts.
At Skorupski Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services we assist with completing all the paperwork required by the Veterans Administration to claim earned benefits, to make the process easy for your family.
At the Time of Death
- Assistance in securing all applicable benefits (including Presidential Memorial Certificate and Governor’s Memorial Certificate)
- Military honors, including “Taps” and American Flag presentation at ceremony location
- Option to have ceremony at local War Memorial
Helpful information regarding the following:
- Who is eligible to receive benefits
- How to apply
- Required application materials
- Burial in national and VA cemeteries
- Headstones, medallions, and markers
For comprehensive information on Veterans Benefits Administration, visit va.gov.
Thank you to Spencer and his team. They managed a very tough life event for my family with comfort, care, and patience. Their attention to every detail was excellent. They thought of things or took care of things our family had not even considered.
The day of the service Spencer and his team were professional and anticipated every need my family had. They take care of families at a very emotional time in their life and I would not have anyone else by your side but Skorupski. Thank you for the 5 star service.